Our Gift Vouchers are gift certificates you purchase to give to others (or use yourself). You can buy them here >
You will receive them by email moments after you purchase. You can use them yourself or email them as a gift.
Gift Vouchers are different from Making Coupons which are typically given out as limited promotional coupon codes.
Gift Vouchers are redeemable:
* Against your Ponoko making + materials + shipping within a single order only (not fees for rush making speed, material samples, Prime subscription fees or Showroom orders).
* At Ponoko USA & Ponoko NZ digital making facilities only.
* For laser cutting orders all of the time (but only for metal machining (PCM) orders when specifically stated).
* With both Ponoko Free and Prime accounts.
Gift Vouchers are not redeemable:
* Against your Ponoko fees for rush making speed, material samples, Prime subscription fees or Showroom orders.
* For metal machining (PCM) orders unless specifically stated.
* For cash.
* In concert with other Making Coupons or Gift Vouchers (you may use only one Making Coupon or Gift Voucher per order).
To redeem your Gift Voucher:
* Enter the voucher code at the start of the Ponoko checkout process. The value of the Gift Voucher will be automatically deducted from the total cost of your order.
* If your order's total cost is less than the value of your Gift Voucher, unfortunately we cannot credit the remaining value against future orders.
Not sure what voucher amount you should buy? Below is a general idea of what you can for each amount ...
If you have any questions about our Gift Voucher (or Making Coupons) please feel free to contact us ... service-at-ponoko-dot-com
$10 is a perfect small toe dip
$25 is a great way to test out the service
$50 is great for a final product or fancy material
$100 will let you try a few different projects, one big one, or order small batch inventory to start selling your product