asked this on June 15, 2011, 11:00
From time to time Ponoko gives away promotional discounts in the form of Making Coupons - either a % off or $ off.
Making Coupons are different from Gift Vouchers which can be purchased to give to others (or use yourself).
Making Coupons are redeemable:
* Against your Ponoko making cost only (not fees for materials, shipping, rush making speed, material samples, Prime subscription fees or Showroom orders).
* At Ponoko USA & Ponoko NZ digital making facilities only.
* For laser cutting orders all of the time (but only for 3D printing and metal machining (PCM) orders when specifically stated).
* Before their expiration date (typically 3 months after they are issued).
* With both Ponoko Free and Prime accounts in the case of a $ value Making Coupon.
* With only Ponoko Free accounts (not Prime) in the case of a % value Making Coupon.
Making Coupons are not redeemable:
* Against your Ponoko fees for materials, shipping, rush making speed, material samples, Prime subscription fees or Showroom orders.
* For 3D printing and metal machining (PCM) orders unless specifically stated.
* For cash.
* In concert with other Making Coupons or Gift Vouchers (you may use only one Making Coupon or Gift Voucher per order).
* With Ponoko Prime accounts in the case of a % value Making Coupon.
To redeem your Making Coupon:
* Entering the coupon code at the start of the Ponoko checkout process. The value of the Making Coupon will be automatically deducted from the making cost of your order.
* If your making cost is less than the value of your Making Coupon, unfortunately we cannot credit the remaining value against future orders.
If you have any questions about our Making Coupons (or Gift Vouchers) please feel free to contact us ... service-at-ponoko-dot-com
Support Software by Zendesk